Sunday, March 2, 2008

An update...


I didn't make it to church today :( I did try but, there was so much to get done before Monday. Now that Jimmy is managing O'hara's Resturant after he gets off work at Youngblood. I have twice as much laudry and ironing to do. Because he insist on changing his shirt before he goes to work at O'hara's. I miss the days when I used to send all his work clothse to the cleaners. It just gets to expensive at $3.00/shirt and $5.00/pant. I'd rather spend the money else where. I guess laundry comes with the job(stay at home mom). Although I can't complain because I have been blessed to be able to stay at home with Chloe while she's little. This past week has been crazy though. We've been cooped up in the house. And Chloe has discovered that she can use her toys as step stools for climbing. I cannot keep her off the dressers, and all the tables in our home. I'm so afraid that she'll fall and break a limb. I have tried everything from timeout to taking away toys. I just don't know what to do. How do you disipline a 22month old child? If anyone has ANY advice please help!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey!! yeah i'm doing really well out here. been here almost 2 years. i live in orem so your dad is a little over an hour away.

how are you and your cute family doing?