Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Shopping and more

I have Easter pics to post of Chloe and her cousins but, I didn't bring my usb cord so they won't be up until I get back.
Noi has been taking me to do lots of stuff. A lot of errands for church because she is in charge of the Relief Society birthday dinner. But today we got up early and went to Round Rock to the outlet mall. They had tons of stores, like Polo, Michael Kors(where Noi got a really cute purse and wallet there for her bday present),BCBGirls, Osh Kosh, Gymboree. The list goes on and on. I have a few days till I go back to Dallas to my mom's house for a couple days, then Chloe and I are off to Houston to visit my friend Hillary. I'm so excited to see her. We've been friends since elementary school. And I was even one of her bridesmaids. I'm excited that she moved from Utah to Texas! It's so much closer to Goergia.

1 comment:

jessica said...

I am glad you are having such a great time. I can't wait to see all the pictures.