Monday, April 6, 2009

Practice round

Last Saturday we took Chloe to an Easter egg hunt at a local park. It was a really small egg hunt. There is going to be a huge one next Saturday with over 5,000 eggs hidden so I thought we could take her to the little one for a little practice round. She had a lot of fun and got lots of eggs. As usual the battery to my camera was low and I only got one picture before my camera died! And she's not even looking at the camera!
And notice the wind blowing Chloe's hair. It wasn't just one windy day, it's ALWAYS windy here. It was 70 degrees that day and we had 10-20mph wind gusts. I feel like I live in Chicago. They should call this place the windy city.

Nap times are back and here to stay...

Ever since Jim finished AIT and we moved to Kansas, Chloe quit taking her afternoon naps. Everything was so hectic and her schedule was different everyday. Now that we are settled and things are back to normal I started a new routine for her and nap time is back. I started putting nap time back in about a week ago and for the first day she didn't even sleep she just layed in her bed for an hour. I thought I was doomed and that maybe she had outgrown nap time but, the next day she actually went to sleep. So I'm glad to say I have an hour of absolute peace and quiet everyday.
And yes...my child sleeps with that many stuffed animals. She has to have them placed all around her head. She loves, loves her animals and has a name for all of them. I swear the number of stuffed animals she sleeps with multiplies every week.

No comments: