Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Easter Party!

This is way late but, my Internet has been down! Easter weekend Jim's co-worker has an Easter Party. I forgot my camera but, luckily the hostess took lots of pictures. Chloe had so much fun. She got to do another egg hunt and play in a Blue's Clue's bounce house. She loved the Bounce house I may have to rent one for her birthday this year!

Chloe posing in her dress. I had to change her clothes for the egg hunt and before she went into the bounce house. It was kinda chilly, or should I say windy. It was 70 degrees that day but, with the wind it felt like 50 degrees.



2 comments:

Noi said...

Is that onpost? Looks alot better than some of these places at Fort Hood. Though they did finally build a whole new subdivision.

Melton's said...

Yeah that's on post. It's a brand new neighborhood. They are still building houses.