Monday, February 23, 2009

New Pictures!

I found a coupon online to get 36 portraits at sears for $4.99 so I took Chloe to get her picture taken today. You only get to choose one pose but, for $4.99 I think that's quite a deal! I just had her pictures taken not too long ago but, you can never have too many! Here are some from her shoot.







She did so well! She actually smiled and somewhat sat still. She is such a fun girl, I'm going to miss her dearly when she has to leave me and go to pre-school this fall. Since Jimmy will be deploying to either Iraq or Afghanistan in September I've decided to send Chloe to pre-school so I can go back to school. The Army has such great advantages! As a spouse I can take classes at Barton College on the Army base for FREE! I'm sad that I will have to leave Chloe but, I think she will really enjoy learning and playing with other kids.

1 comment:

Noi said...

I love you Chloe. You are my favorite niece in the whole wide world. Your boots look so much better on you than sitting on Aunt Noi's shelf.
Miss you.