Wednesday, May 7, 2008

A night in Tuscany...


One of Jim's co-workers invited us to attend a dinner party at a local resturant, downtown Madison. Ronne is Italian so the theme was A night in Tuscany. He invited a group of about 16 and we all had to make up Italian names and speak with an accent. Jim was "Francesco" and I was "Dolce." We had a lot a fun and the food was amazing! It was four courses of Italian recipes that came from Ronne's(aka Don Dino) grandmother. Once again I missed out on taking pictures because my camera is broken! I am looking to buy a new camera, does anyone have any suggestions for a good camera that won't cost me a fortune?

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

well Dolce, it sounds like you had fun. i was great seeing you at the baby shower!

anniek83 said...

i dont know if there's a circuit city nearby you, but the camera michael got me for mother's day is on sale for 99 bucks. It's a Samsung 8.0 megapixels. i love it! it's awesome. it comes in pretty colors like blue green and pink. and black too. =) how old is chole now? 2?