Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Chloe's nicknames...


Jessica did a blog about all the nicknames that Braden has so I thought I would share all the silly names we call Chloe.

1. Boo Bear
2. Boober
3. Poo head
4. Poo bear
5. Nooner
6. Noony
7. Noony head
8. Stinker
9. Clo Clo
10. Kiki
11. Barbie legs
12. lil' mama
13. munchkin
14. Moo moo
15. Boo knocker
16. little foot
Those are the ones I can think of.
But, her cousin Scotty has a couple that he calls her too...
1. Coco-that was when he couldn't say Chloe
2. Chloe Doughie- he still calls her that

Jim used to always call her by her nicknames and never her first name and I was scared she wouldn't know her real name. But, thank goodness she knows her real name is Chloe and she does answer to that name.

1 comment:

jessica said...

I loved reading this post! It is so funny how nicknames evolve into other nicknames!