Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Way too long!

I just looked at my blog and realized it's been over a year since my last post! Where has the time gone?? Jim made it safely home from a year long tour in Iraq. I managed to go back to school and will graduate in May. Chloe will also graduate in May from pre-school! She will be attending kindergarten this fall. My baby is growing up too fast! We still live in Kansas :( hopefully for not too much longer, I'm not sure how much more of this weather I can put up with. Kansas has not been all bad, we have have made some great friends. Friends we will try and keep in touch with when we leave, maybe if we're lucky we will cross paths again. The hardest part of the military life is the constant goodbyes. Goodbyes to your husband because "duty calls," goodbyes to your family, and goodbyes to your friends. So far, besides the idea of living for a year apart from your loved one, the military life has been a good experience. Last year was hard with Jim away, but he's home now and that is what is important!

No comments: