Friday, November 14, 2008

Ft.Leonard Wood, MO.


Chloe and I were able to go see Jim graduate BCT. We Flew into St. Louis and then had to drive 2hrs. to Ft.Leonard Wood. I am so glad I did not have to do it alone! Jim's mother, brother and grandparents met Chloe and I at the airport, and made the drive with us. Of course I was in such a rush packing and getting things together I almost forgot a camera. I didn't forget the camera but...the battery to the camera was completely dead! And I didn't have the charger! Luckily my brother in law John had his! Here is one of the pics he took. Chloe didn't want to sit next to him. I felt bad because she has always been a daddy's girl but, I think she was a little confused. His head was shaved and he lost 35lbs. This is in the lobby of our hotel after dinner. It was so nice to see my hubby, but it was a little sad because we only had one day with him. 11hrs. to be exact. He still has 7weeks of AIT. But, we will see him in Dec. for 2weeks. He has 2 weeks off for xmas!

2 comments:

Hilllary Howland said...

So fun! So will you be coming back to Texas? What does he do after he is done?

Melton's said...

We are still waiting to find out! He should know in a couple weeks where his duty station is. I'll let you know.