Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Chloe's new ride...




A couple weeks ago my stepfather came home from work with a surprise for Chloe. A new 4wheeler! I finally got around to taking some pics. She drives it pretty good. She has a little trouble steering, so she runs into the fence a lot but, she getting her practice in. Jim is determind to get her a power wheels for xmas but, I still think she a little young. Maybe for her 3rd birthday.


Jim had been bugging me about sending him pics of Chloe and I. There are virtually no pics of me cause I'm always behnd the camera, so I had my little brother take some. I thought I post them!


1 comment:

Rebecca said...

I put it one him the other day and it is adorable on him!! He will be wearing it this weekend to the trunk or treat at church. I will post picutes! thanks thanks and thanks!!1