Thursday, June 5, 2008

2 posts in one day! This is for you aunt Noi!

Noi had sent Chloe pots, pans, and cooking utencils for her Birthday. In the box she included some blocks, a puzzle and some Pajamas that were Scotty's. I love getting hand me downs from her. When I get Madison and Morgans clothse, they're usually so big and I have to wait years before they will fit Chloe. But, she sometimes sends Scotty's old clothse, mostly Pj's and play clothse. Isn't it funny how you have to be careful what clothing you put boys in but, it really doesn't matter what you put girls in. Anyway, here is Chloe in Scotty's old pj's after her bath and ready for bed.



Yes she still sleeps in her crib and she is snuggling with her pillowsoft babydoll.

1 comment:

Noi said...

My little niece is soo pretty. Miss you so much. Your hair is getting so long.