Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Home sweet home...

Chloe and I got home on Saturday. We had a lot fun in Texas but we're glad to be home. When we got into the Atlanta airport we headed down to the baggage claim to meet Jim. As soon as he spotted us he came over and took Chloe out of her stroller. She didn't say a word she just gave him a 10min. long hug. I could tell she really missed her daddy. All she wanted was to have him hold her.
We got to do a lot in Houston. Hillary took us shopping at Sam Moon, we walked around downtown and we even had the men (Hillary's husband and cousin Jake) babysit all the kids (there were 4 kids) while we went to Hillary's friends house to play Bunco. It was the 1st time I ever played and it was a lot of fun! I would start a Bunco night if I knew enough women.
I didn't get to take any pics while I was in Houston because my camera broke! But Hillary does photography and she took lots of pictures of Chloe. She hasn't finished editing all of them but, she has a few up on her blog. It's... hillaryhowlandphotography.blogspot.com

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

my aunt and sister. it will be at the covington building on april
26th, i cannot remember the time. if you email me your address i can get them to send you a card. or you could ask jessica what time the shower will be. i would love to see you!
my email
bexdaboo at yahoo