Monday, January 21, 2008

A trip down memory lane..

I was looking at old pictures of Chloe when she was just an itty bitty baby. It only seems like yesterday that she was born! I can't believe that she will be turning 2 this year! Time flies! Anyway, here is some pictures from her first photo shoot. She is about 5 weeks old. Chloe was born with about a inch of hair and it stuck straight up all around her head. Jim used to call her big bird. Here you can see why...


This is Jimmy's favorite picture. It still sits on his desk at work.

3 comments:

jessica said...

I love the pictures! I love the one of her in the your hands.

Rebecca said...

i could just eat her up!! the hair is way cute. i hope my baby has hair.

jessica said...

I started Twilight about a week ago! I can't put it down. It is a series. I am reading the first one. The author is a member of the church. It is a love story. It is easy to read.